Sunday 29 March 2009

More Married Man

So the wedding is less than a week away and I'm really looking forward to it. I finally finished my speech today and feel pleased - I hope I've judged the tone, whilst also including some silly jokes. After the wedding, I might post it on here for posterity. Dad, Daniel, Simon, Andy and I had our final suit fittings on Saturday - looked smart, everything fitted and we had a right laugh.

Such is my scatterbrained, restless nature, my mind is already focusing on the next thing: after the wedding, I reason, our weekends will be more relaxed and restful. I might even have time for more podcasts, Char and I can visit galleries and drink in pubs, I might even (in the future) get involved in some guitar, bass, drums and vocal antics (also known as being in a band). 

I know, I know, I'm an idiot and I need to focus on the present. But as wonderful as it will be to get married, being married will be amazing. This time next week I'll be a more relaxed man, as well as a more married man.

No comments: